Having some sausages at dinner will be a great thing to enjoy after spending the whole day writing assignments.
Why don’t you try these delicious German-style sausages called brats for your dinner?
This air fryer brats and pepper recipe is so easy and quick that you can make it within half an hour without doing any hard work.
Why Should You Opt for an Air Fryer to Cook Brats and Peppers?
Cooking Brats will release a lot of juice out of them. This will run away or evaporate quickly using a pan or simple oven for cooking them, and you will miss the actual flavors. While in an air fryer, you will not face this hurdle and get perfectly flavored brats. Moreover, the taste of peppers will also penetrate deep inside the brats when they cook along with them in an air fryer’s basket.
What Are the Ingredients to Make this Delicious Dinner Cuisine in an Air Fryer?
You have to take some pre-cooked brats, a type of sausage having their root in Germany. Then you have to take some bell peppers. Make sure that they are multicolored as only green peppers will not look as fascinating as green, red, and yellow combined. Other than that, it would help if you also seasoned the bell peppers.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Recipes (Simple Salmon)
Air Fryer Brats and Peppers
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray he preferable way is to serve them with bread rolls, pasta, or boiled rice.
- 2 multi-colored bell peppers, seeds and sliced A dipping sauce or other sauce should not be served as brats are already rich in sauces and flavors.
- 1 medium onion sliced thinly
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- as requires salt and ground black pepper
- 4 pre-cooked brats
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add peppers, onion, oil, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the bell pepper mixture into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14-16 minutes.
- After 3 minutes of cooking, flip the bell pepper mixture and arrange the brats on top.
- After 8 minutes of cooking, flip the brats.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bell pepper mixture from Air Fryer and serve.