If you’ve ever wondered if cinnamon rolls could be made in an air fryer, the answer is yes!
You may prepare air fryer buttery cinnamon rolls using frozen or fresh ingredients, using a store-bought recipe, or your own. They’re even better than they’d been in the oven. This recipe is a big favorite thanks to the soft dough and crispy finish.
Because these air fryer buttery cinnamon rolls are created with puff pastry, they only take 7 minutes to cook! These quick cinnamon rolls are great for a quick yet mouthwatering dessert.
Why Make Air Fryer Buttery Cinnamon Rolls?
The nicest aspect about these air fryer buttery cinnamon rolls is that they cook quickly in the air fryer and you don’t have to use the oven for a long time. From start to finish, you can make cinnamon rolls in the air fryer in just 22 minutes!
Another best part is that you can make only one or two cinnamon rolls at one time, eliminating the need to create more than you require. In the air fryer, it’s simple to make these cookies quickly in a small batch.
Can I Use Store-Bought Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer?
Making store-bought cinnamon rolls in the air fryer is surprisingly simple. When you’re in a rush or simply don’t wish to make dough on your own, they’re a terrific option. They come out beautifully in the air fryer, and they cook much quicker compared to your oven.
Is it Possible to Keep Them in the Freezer?
Air fryer buttery cinnamon rolls cooked in the air fryer are best eaten immediately away. Any leftovers should be stored in an airtight container and reheated in the microwave. They’ll just take a few seconds to prepare, but as I previously stated, they’re best consumed soon away.
Can I Use Frozen Puff Pastry Sheet?
You can use ready-rolled puff pastry or frozen puff pastry (follow the package instructions for thawing).
Make sure the pastry is defrosted, but don’t let it sit out on the counter for too long. To work with, it should be chilly. The greater the temperature, the less likely the pastry will rise (puff) properly, which will result in not cooking the rolls perfectly from the inside.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Buttery Cinnamon Rolls
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet thawed
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup powdered white sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- In a small-sized bowl, add the butter, sugar and cinnamon and blend well.
- Place the puff pastry onto a smooth surface and gently roll it.
- Place the cinnamon mixture over the pastry in a thin layer.
- Starting from the shorter end, roll the pastry gently and loosely.
- With a sharp serrated knife, cut the pastry into 1-inch pieces.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 7 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the roll pieces into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the roll pieces from Air Fryer and place onto a platter to cool slightly before icing.
- For icing: in a bowl, add all ingredients and beat until well blended.
- Drizzle the rolls with icing and serve warm.