Are you the one who is compromising on your wish of having a chicken dinner just because of the time and work required to make it?
Time to turn your compromise into a no-compromise through this latest air fryer chicken thighs recipe, which is here to deliver you the best chicken dinner ever.
Be happy! It will take no more than half an hour to cook these chicken thighs.
Can You Make Frozen Chicken Thighs Using an Air Fryer?
It’s not a big deal to make frozen chicken thighs in an air fryer. Basically, you have to marinate the chicken thighs for a whole night to make this recipe. During that time, chicken thighs rest in your refrigerator and get thawed. However, the best way is to bring fresh chicken from the market and make this delicious dinner. This will be more flavorful and crispier outside.
What are the Nutritional Facts About this Chicken Recipe?
This chicken dinner is relatively healthy for you as the chicken thighs and legs contain low-carb meat. It also contains essential nutrients such as zinc and iron. This helps in the development of your immune system. Moreover, it also contains a lot of proteins that are good for your health.
How to Marinate the Chicken Thighs to Cook Them in An Air Fryer?
Take Chicken Thighs in a bowl and add lemon juice, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper and mix them well. Now keep it in the refrigerator to marinate for a whole night. This will allow the seasoning to get deep inside the thighs, and you will get exciting flavors in every bite.
- The best way is to serve them with some air-fried vegetables. You can make them within the air fryer’s basket along with chicken thighs.
- Honey yeast rolls and barbeque sauce are also a good match for this delicious dinner.More Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Honey Mustard Salmon
- Air Fryer Top Round Roast
- Air Fryer Brats and Peppers
Air Fryer Chicken ThighsA family favorite recipe of chicken for dinner table…
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2m tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except and toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate to marinate overnight.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken thighs and let any excess marinade drip off.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken thighs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the thighs once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken thighs from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 684kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 46gFat: 54gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 277mgSodium: 218mgPotassium: 595mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 242IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂