Is it possible to use an air fryer for baking bread?
Absolutely! And, oh my goodness, it’s incredible, and if you like fresh, homemade bread, preparing it using your air fryer will quickly become your new favorite air fryer activity.
This Cream Bread from the Air Fryer is easy to prepare homemade breakfast that bakes flawlessly in the air fryer. Seasonal ingredients can be mixed and matched, and it’s far less expensive than buying bakery cream bread.
Even if you aren’t hungry, that heavenly smell of freshly baked bread makes you wish to eat this bread immediately.
Why Does This Recipe work so well?
- You can easily make a small batch of cream bread instead of a huge one (like traditional recipes based on a conventional oven).
- Using an air fryer allows you to crisp the outside while keeping the interior soft.
- Ingredients from the pantry.
- Customizable as you can add ingredients you desire, such as raisins or nuts.
- Delicious and healthy for breakfast.
- Quick and simple to make.
Is It Possible to Freeze This Air-Fried Cream Bread?
Yes! These cream bread rolls are great to bake ahead of time, and then you can freeze them once they’ve cooled. You may then reheat your bread in the air fryer.
If using an air fryer, I recommend cooking frozen cream bread rolls at 100°C/210°F on a non-preheated air fryer for about 10 minutes.
What to Serve With It?
Make these air fryer cream bread rolls for breakfast and serve with casseroles or soups. This air fryer cream bread also pairs well with chicken soup or stew.
- The dough of this air fryer cream bread can also be used in various other recipes. Create a pizza with it, make a bread loaf, or keep it as your go-to bread roll recipe.
- You can use your bread machine to make it quickly or by hand.
- Make equal-sized dough rolls out of your bread dough. You can create several small dough rolls or go bigger and make individual bread rolls to serve with soup.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Ham CasseroleAir Fryer Monkey BreadAir Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites
Air Fryer Cream BreadThis Air Fryer cream bread is great for breakfast…
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 4½ cups bread flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup fine sugar
- 3 tsp dry yeast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In the baking pan of a bread machine, place all the ingredients in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Place the baking pan in bread machine and close with the lid.
- Select “Dough” cycle and press Start button.
- Once the cycle is completed, remove the paddles from bread machine but keep the dough inside for about 45-50 minutes to proof.
- Grease 2 loaf pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Remove the dough from pan and place onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough into four equal-sized balls and then, roll each into a rectangle.
- Tightly, roll each rectangle like a Swiss roll.
- Place two rolls into each prepared loaf pan.
- Set aside for about 1 hour.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pans into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 50-55 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pans from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then, remove the bread rolls from pans and place onto a wire rack until they are completely cool before slicing.
- Cut each roll into desired-sized slices and serve.
NutritionCalories: 289kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 9gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 219mgPotassium: 148mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 287IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 57mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂