These aren’t just any muffins! These air fryer cream cheese muffins are like a cross between a cheesecake and a muffin in taste and texture. Before you know it, they’ll be gone.
It’s quick and straightforward to make these cream cheese muffins. These savory air-fried cream cheese muffins make a fantastic dessert and are ideal for lunchboxes. You’ll have tasty cream cheese muffins in just half an hour with only 8 pantry ingredients! Wow!
Is it Possible to Bake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese?
Yes, it’s a fantastic addition to your cupcakes. Like plain yogurt, Greek yogurt, or sour cream, cream cheese adds moisture to cupcakes.
What Type of Baking Pot do I Have To Use Here?
You can use silicon pots (like I used silicon muffin cups in this recipe), silicone muffin molds, or even tuna tin cans. Because an air fryer is essentially a little fan-forced oven, you can use whatever you would in a standard oven.
What to Serve With These Cream Cheese Muffins?
Primarily kids like to have these cream cheese muffins with milk, whereas I prefer mine with a cup of coffee. These air-fried cream cheese muffins will be a crowd-pleaser whether you eat them for a peaceful morning, take them on the move, or even bring them as it is to a party.
Essential Tips & Tricks:
- Make sure to soften the cream cheese before mixing by leaving it out at room temperature.
- If you have an electric mixer, the procedure will be significantly accelerated.
- The batter of this cake is denser than conventional muffin batter because it contains cream cheese. As a result, having another spoon available, on the other hand, is helpful to ease the process of putting this batter into the muffin molds.
- To achieve a better rise, substitute self-rising flour for the mixture of baking powder and flour.
- Cream cheese can also be used to make the icing.
More Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Lemon Biscuits Air Fryer Cheesecake Air Fryer Baked Apples
Air Fryer Cream Cheese MuffinsOne of the super moist muffins with the right amount of sweetness…
- 4½ ounces self rising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- ½ ounce cream cheese softened
- 4¾ ounce butter softened
- 4¼ ounces caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, add the cream cheese, and butter and beat until well combined.
- Add the sugar and whisk until fluffy and light.
- Now, place the eggs, one at a time and whisk until just combined.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Place the mixture into silicone cups evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 365 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the silicon cups into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the silicone cups from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Now invert the muffins onto the wire rack to completely cool before serving.
NutritionCalories: 72kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 3gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 53mgPotassium: 45mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 89IUCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂