Don’t pass up the grocery store’s day-old doughnuts. They’re fantastic at making bread pudding! Except for jelly, any doughnut (raised yeast) will do. Apple fritters are also delicious for this one. I sometimes combine cinnamon, glazed, sugared doughnuts, and apple fritters for a unique mix. Depending on your preferences, you don’t need to add any extra fat and only a tiny amount (if any) of extra sugar.
Today, I am sharing a sumptuous treat of Air Fryer Donut Pudding! A soufflé is like a combination of glazed donuts and sweet cherries drenched in chocolate! Yummy!
Is it Possible to Double This Recipe?
Yes, you can easily double this recipe, but a larger baking dish is required. It’s also possible that your baking time will rise by roughly 15 minutes.
What Should You Do With Any Leftover Donut Pudding?
If covered and kept at room temperature, they should last around 2 to 3 days.
For keeping them to use later than that, you should put them in the refrigerator if you want to store them for a more extended period; they should last approximately 5 to 6 days.
Why You Will Love This Recipe?
- Easy recipe to use leftover donuts
- Sweet treat in just an hour
- Readily available or at-hand ingredients
- Delicious for dessert
Can I Make Variations in This Recipe?
- Yes, Why Not? You can add or substitute some of the ingredients according to your liking, such as you may:
- Combine spices like ground nutmeg, cardamom, and cloves.
- Toss in toasted pecans, walnuts, sliced almonds, etc.
How to Serve It?
Sprinkle confectionery sugar or whipped cream on top and dish up with fresh fruits for breakfast.
For an easy dessert, serve warm donuts pudding with a dollop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, sweetened whipped cream, maple syrup, strawberries, cream, or caramel sauce.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Donuts Pudding
- 6 glazed donuts cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup frozen sweet cherries
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate baking chips
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 egg yolks
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- Line a baking dish with a piece of foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together donut pieces, cherries, raisins, chocolate chips, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, add the egg yolks, and whipping cream and whisk until well combined.
- Add the egg yolk mixture into donut mixture and mix well.
- Place donut mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 310 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 60 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside to cool slightly before serving.