A perfect dessert is something to end your meal in style. Whether you are having a family dinner, an annual dinner at your office, or a surprise dinner from some of your colleagues, the best way to end it is by having a delicious dessert. This air fryer Marshmallow pastries recipe will assist you in making a delicious and innovative dinner if you are hosting any meal. This air fryer recipe for making a dessert is so simple that you can make it perfectly even on your first try.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make this Delicious Dessert?
Most of the ingredients are standard and readily available in every pantry. They are peanut butter, butter, pastry sheets, salt, and marshmallow fluff. If you love to have some other flavors in your pastries, you can also use them. For example, adding some chocolate powder or mango jam to have their flavor and taste will be a great idea.
What Type of Pastries Sheets Should You Use, Fresh or Frozen?
It depends upon you which type of sheet you want to use. Please use a fresh one. However, it will take a lot of time to make it home. Therefore, it is always suggested to use the frozen sheets to save time. Ensure that you have entirely thawed them before using them, as it will be hard for you to shape the pastries with frozen sheets.
- Make sure that you use marshmallow fluff instead of marshmallows for this dessert. It is more flavorful than regular marshmallows and melts easier than them.
- After filling the peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, cover the pastry with multiple layers to avoid any mess during the cooking process.
- Don’t serve them directly from your air fryer. Let them cool for a few minutes and sprinkle them with some salt.
More Dessert Recipes
- Air Fryer Raisin & Oat Muffins Air Fryer Buttermilk Biscuits Air Fryer Cranberry Muffins
Air Fryer Marshmallow PastriesA decadent recipe of marshmallow pastries for your dessert table…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 phyllo pastry sheets thawed
- 2 ounces butter melted
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 tsp marshmallow fluff
- pinch salt
- Brush 1 sheet of phyllo with butter.
- Place the second sheet of phyllo on top of the first one and brush it with butter.
- Repeat until all 4 sheets are used.
- Cut the phyllo layers in 4 (3x12-inch) equal-sized strips.
- Place 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on the underside of a strip of phyllo and top with 1 teaspoon of marshmallow fluff.
- Carefully fold the tip of the sheet over the filling to make a triangle.
- Then fold repeatedly in a zigzag manner until the filling is fully covered.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pastries into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking,
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pastries from Air Fryer and set aside to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle each pastry with a pinch of salt and serve warm.
NutritionCalories: 870kcalCarbohydrates: 154gProtein: 21gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 1382mgPotassium: 229mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 23IUCalcium: 47mgIron: 9mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
Leave a Reply