Having a meaty dinner along with the perfect side dish made out of potato can win the heart of any person.
However, it might be pretty challenging to make these items together for most of you, as it will be time-consuming. But with this delicious Air fryer pork loin and potatoes recipe, you can make a delicious dinner within 45 minutes.
Which type of Meat is Used to Make Air Fryer Pork Loin?
The meat is usually taken from the sides of pork. When the rib cage of pork is removed, you can see a layer of meat attached to the sides. This meat is the dorsal tissue attached to the rib cage and makes this delicious cuisine. It is not easy to cut this piece of pork with perfection, so ask your butcher to cut it carefully.
Are Pork Loin and Pork Tenderloin the same things?
These two are not the same as their region of cut is different. Pork tenderloin is usually cut from the top of the vertebral column of pork. It is considered the softest and most tender meat found in any pork. The pork loin is taken from the side tissues after 4 to 5 vertebrae of the vertebral column.
How to Coat the Pork Loin for Making this Delicious Cuisine for Dinner?
You have first to coat the loin with any seasoning of your choice. Usually a mixture of olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh minced parsley, and different herbs and spices are used. You have to take peeled potatoes and chop them finely. Add the same seasoning to these chopped potatoes and mix them well. After that, apply a thin and even coat of this mixture over the seasoned pork loin, and it is now ready to go into the air fryer.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Loin & Potatoes
- 2 lb pork loin
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 3 large red potatoes chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Coat the pork loin with oil and then, season with parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, remaining oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pork loin into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Arrange potato pieces around the pork loin.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25-30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork loin from Air Fryer and place onto a platter for about 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the pork loin into desired-sized slices and serve alongside the potatoes.