Heading toward home after a busy day at the field, you will always love to have some special dinner waiting for you.
Pork dinner will be something that can take the tiredness of the whole day away from you. This air fryer pork spare ribs recipe will help you make a delicious pork dinner with almost zero effort.
Time taken by this recipe is also not too long, which makes it a perfect choice for everyone.
How to Cut Pork Ribs to Make This Special Cuisine?
First of all, take the entire rib cage of pork. Wash it and dry it off using a paper towel. Then take a sharp knife and cut the cages into two halves from the sternum. Then you have to separate every rib simply. Starting 5 to 6 short ribs are not included in it. Spare ribs are covered with meat and are present in between them. Make sure that you have not separated this meat. Otherwise, you will have just boned with a little bit of meat attached to them.
How to Introduce Exciting Flavors to These Air Fryer Pork Spare Ribs?
Different ingredients that make the perfect seasoning for pork ribs are responsible for their flavors. Seasoning and marinating them properly is the key to having them intensely flavored. To do so, take a large bowl and place your pork ribs in it. Then add soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger powder, salt, pepper, etc. For more flavors, you can also add some herbs such as mint, rosemary, coriander, etc. Then you have to marinate them overnight in the refrigerator.
How to Make These Pork Ribs Crispier?
After marinating, you have to coat your pork ribs with corn starch. Then drizzle them with some olive oil. This will make them crispier.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Spare Ribs
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 12 (1-inch) pork spare ribs
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- non stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the ribs and coat with the mixture generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate overnight.
- In a shallow bowl, place the cornstarch.
- Coat the ribs with cornstarch evenly and then drizzle with oil.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ribs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the ribs once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ribs from Air Fryer and serve.