Hold your horses, sweets in an air fryer? Yes, indeed! If you didn’t think the air fryer could get any cooler, consider this: you can now make all of your favorite treats in it! Like the Air Fryer Pumpkin Applesauce Cake
This Air Fryer Pumpkin Applesauce Cake is a must-try! A delightful little cake, made using an air fryer, always comes out great.
Believe me when I say that this turns out beautifully! It’s light, fluffy, and quite tasty.
What Is Good About This Recipe?
- This recipe works in all the air fryers, providing the pan fits in the air fryer.
- The glaze on top of this cake is utterly fantastic and very much recommended.
- Coconut flour is used in this recipe, resulting in a light and fluffy cake.
Is It Necessary to Preheat the Air Fryer?
Yes, you should warm your air fryer before using it, just like you would for any other baking. You may do this while preparing the cake so it can heat up.
How to Store This Cake?
If you have any leftover Air Fryer Pumpkin Applesauce Cake, keep it refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Because of its small size, there is typically no need to freeze it, but if you want to make it ahead of time and serve it later, use a plastic wrap to cover it first and then cover it with a coating of foil and put it in a freezer bag, unglazed. This will last up to three months in the freezer.
Refrigerate overnight to defrost, and then glaze when ready to serve!
Pro Tips & Tricks:
- The glaze and sprinkles are optional but very much recommended; powdered sugar is also an excellent option to decorate this cake.
- You can alter the flavor of the pumpkin by mixing a pumpkin pie spice (by adding more or less).
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Pumpkin Applesauce Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp stevia blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, blend together the flour, stevia, baking powder, spices, and salt.
- In another large-sized bowl, add the pumpkin, applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended.
- Then add in the flour mixture and mix until just blended.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
- Then invert the slightly cooled cake onto the cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
- Cut into desired-sized slices and serve.