Having snacks other than popcorn while watching your favorite TV show will double the fun. However, you might not like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen while making some snacks for yourself. But this air fryer roasted cashews recipe will help you make some crunchy and delicious snacks within a few minutes.
What is the Reason to Make these Roasted Cashews in an Air Fryer?
Whenever you try to roast some dry fruits using your oven or other means, there are great chances of burning them. Sometimes you might end up having some oily cashews as they might secrete their oil. Moreover, they might not be as crunchy as they should be. To solve all these issues and get perfectly roasted cashews, you must use your air fryer.
Is It Necessary to Roast Cashews Before Eating Them or Can Eat Them Raw as Well?
Cashews contain a substance named urushiol. It is poisonous, and its considerable amount is also found in poisonous ivy. This poisonous substance is eliminated when you roast cashews and get pure and healthy snacks. Therefore, never try to eat them raw as it is dangerous for your health.
What are the Ingredients to Make these Quick Snacks?
The only ingredient required is a packet of cashews. However, it would help if you coated them with some seasoning to get exciting flavors. For that purpose, you require butter, salt, pepper, and some other spices according to your choice. A mixture of all of these will make a perfect seasoning for cashews.
Why Should You Eat These Air Fryer Roasted Cashews?
- They are quick and easy to make snacks, which can be a great addition to any snack party.
- Your body also requires them for healthy living. According to nutritionists, you must eat at least 28 grams of nuts.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Blooming Onion
- Air Fryer Falafel
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
Air Fryer Roasted CashewsThese cashews are roasted to crunchy perfection in Air Fryer.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups raw cashew nuts
- 1 tsp butter melted
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- After preheating, arrange the cashews nuts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 4-5 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cashews nuts from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 1kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 1mgPotassium: 1mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUCalcium: 1mgTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!