CDIs your partner a seafood lover and is willing to have it on every dinner table, but it’s difficult for you to make them due to the inappropriate handling of the cooking process?
But it’s time to solve this issue as this latest air fryer shrimp scampi recipe is here to help you in this regard.
The handling will be effortless as you have to arrange your shrimps in the air fryer’s basket and then wait for them.
Why You Should Male Your Shrimp Scampi Using an Air Fryer?
When you try to cook your shrimp using some other means, it becomes tough to handle them as they are pretty sticky and often start burning from outside. This will result in undercooked shrimp with a burn outside. However, when you use your air fryer to make them, a constant temperature for a fixed period will cook them evenly from inside and outside.
What Are the Ingredients to Make Shrimp Scampi?
First of all, you need some shrimps whose outer skins have been removed, and they must be deveined as well. Then you have to season them using a mixture of different herbs and spices. The seasoning will contain melted butter, lime juice, white wine, garlic, red chili flakes, pepper, salt, fresh basil, chives, and any other herb or spice of your choice.
How the Shrimp Got Seasoned for This Delicious Dinner?
You don’t need to season the shrimps like traditional methods. You have to place all the ingredients in a pan and then place this pan in the air fryer’s basket. Pan should be preheated as well. Then you have to add shrimps to this mixture after 2 minutes of cooking it. During the cooking process, all the flavors will penetrate in shrimps. You can add white wine in pain or drizzle it over the shrimps after cooking and getting them out of the air fryer.
More Seafood Recipes
Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Arrange a 7-inch round baking pan in the Air Fryer Basket and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 325 °F to preheat for 8 minutes.
- After preheating, carefully remove the pan from Air Fryer Basket.
- In the heated pan, place butter, lemon juice, garlic, and red pepper flakes and return the pan to air fryer basket.
- Arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 7 minutes.
- After 1 minute of cooking, stir the butter mixture well.
- After 2 minutes of cooking, add the shrimp into baking pan and mix well.
- After 2½ minutes of cooking, stir the shrimp mixture well.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and serve.