A perfectly cooked steak that is juicy and tender inside will be a heart-looting dinner on any occasion. However, the problem is how to cook it with perfection.
But all the problems related to steaks will evaporate now with this air fryer spiced and herbed skirt steak recipe, as it will assist you in making a perfectly flavored steak.
What is the Reason to Use an Air Fryer to Make These Skirt Steaks?
Making a perfect steak out of beef using any other source than an air fryer is difficult. You can end up burning the outer side of the steaks, or the juices present inside will be dried out, resulting in hard steaks. You don’t want to have a steak without its typical tenderness. Therefore, an air fryer is used for that purpose, it will maintain the tenderness, and all the flavors will penetrate deep inside the steaks.
From Which Part of the Beef Meat is Taken to Form Skirt Steaks?
The meat for this recipe is usually taken from the lower part of the rib cage of beef. This is considered one of the most flavorful parts of beef. But make sure that you don’t have to take the meat from the hanging region as it will make hanging steak.
How to Season the Steaks to Make this Recipe?
First, you have to take the steaks in a shallow dish. Then add different herbs such as parsley, coriander, mint, or any other herbs of your choice. Then add spices like salt, pepper, red chili flakes, cayenne pepper, paprika, etc. Coat them well over the steaks by mixing them with olive oil.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Spiced & Herbed Skirt Steak
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves finely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 (8-ounce) skirt steaks
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic, herbs, spices, oil, and vinegar.
- In a resealable bag, place the herb mixture and steaks.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat well.
- Refrigerate for about 24 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the refrigerator and place at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the steaks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the steaks from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut each steak into desired-sized slices and serve.