Whenever you talk about some top desserts, the brownie is one of the first names to arise in your mind.
It is one of the favorite desserts in the whole world and can be estimated by the fact that during the last year only in the United States, more than 2 billion brownies have been consumed.
You, too, can make this delicious dessert every time you want it just by using this air fryer walnut brownies recipe.
Is it Necessary to Use an Air Fryer for Making Brownies Instead of Oven?
Traditionally, an oven is used for baking all sorts of brownies. However, when you try to make them at home, it can be pretty tricky for you to maintain the internal texture of the brownies without burning them from outside using your oven.
Contrary to that, you don’t need to care a lot about texture when you use an air fryer. You have to make the batter using the correct proportions of the ingredients and bake brownies in the air fryer. It will maintain their fudgy texture and flavors. Moreover, the walnuts added will be crunchier without being burned.
How to Make Batter for These Delicious Brownies?
When making the batter for brownies, make sure that you have taken all the ingredients in the correct proportions as it is necessary for their perfect texture and flavors. First, you have to take flour, eggs, oil, sugar, and chocolate mixture in a bowl and mix them well. Add vanilla extract and crushed walnuts and again mix it well. It is now ready to head towards the air fryer.
- The best way to serve a brownie is to top it with a scoop of your favorite flavor of ice cream.
- Coating them with melted chocolate and then sprinkling some grated chocolate or crushed nuts over them is also a good option.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Walnut Brownies
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup chocolate rouhgly chopped
- ⅓ cup butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 5 tbsp self rising flour
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- Linea baking dish with parchment paper and then spray it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and butter and microwave on high heat for about 2minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and set aside to cool.
- Now, in a bowl, add the sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and salt and whisk until creamy and light.
- Add the chocolate mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour and walnuts and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish and with the back of spatula, smooth the top surface.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside to cool completely.
- Cut into equal-sized squares and serve.