Treat yourself with the rich and creamy flavors of this Chocolate Oreo Pudding recipe. This decadent dessert combines the classic taste of Oreo cookies with rich, velvety chocolate pudding to create a heavenly treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth. The Oreo cookies add a satisfying crunch to the smooth pudding, while the chocolate provides a deep and intense flavor.
This recipe is quite easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients, making it a perfect option for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a delicious dessert to make for a dinner party or simply a sweet treat to enjoy on a lazy afternoon, this recipe is sure to please.
Can I use a different flavor of pudding other than chocolate?
Yes, you can definitely experiment with different pudding flavors. Some great options include vanilla, caramel, or even chocolate mint. Just be sure to adjust the recipe accordingly, as different pudding flavors may have different consistencies and require different amounts of sugar or other ingredients.
How long does the pudding last in the refrigerator?
This pudding will last for about 3-4 days in the refrigerator. It’s best to enjoy the pudding within this time frame, as the Oreo cookies may lose their crunchiness and texture. If you want to make the pudding in advance, you can assemble it the day before you plan to serve it and keep it in the refrigerator.
Can I make Chocolate Oreo Pudding vegan or gluten-free?
Yes, you can make a vegan version of this recipe by using plant-based milk instead of cow’s milk and vegan cream cheese in place of regular cream cheese. For the gluten-free version, you can use gluten-free Oreos or make your own gluten-free Oreo cookies. Keep in mind that these substitutions can affect the texture and taste of the final product.
More Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Oreo Pudding
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1½ (14-ounce) packges oreos
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 3½ cups milk
- 2 small boxes instant vanillapudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened) Make sure to use full-fat cream cheese.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces whipped topping thawed
- Place Oreos in alarge zip lock bag and seal it.
- With a rollingpin, crush the Oreos.
- In the bag, addthe melted butter and shake to combine.
- In a bowl, add themilk and pudding mix and beat for about 2 minutes.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the cream cheese and sugar and beat on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Add the puddin gmixture and beat on low speed until well combined.
- Add the whippedtopping and gently stir to combine.
- In the bottom ofserving glasses, place a layer of crushed Oreos and top with a layer of pudding.
- Repeat the layers,ending with the Oreos.
- Refrigerate for atleast 3 hours or overnight before serving.