Lime cheesecake can be a tricky dessert to master, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to create delicious treats in no time. Whether you make it for yourself or share it with friends and family, we guarantee they won’t be disappointed.
It’s no secret that lime cheesecake is one of the most delicious desserts. But what makes it so unique? What are some tips for making it even better? And how do you know when it’s done? Here, we’ll explore some of the most common questions about this beloved treat and provide answers.
What Is Lime Cheesecake?
Lime cheesecake is a variation of the classic dessert that combines a creamy, tangy lime filling with a crunchy graham cracker crust. The recipe is simple and easy to make, but the result is far from ordinary. This unique flavor combination will tantalize your taste buds and make you want more.
How Can I Tell When My Lime Cheesecake Is Done?
The best way to tell if your lime cheesecake is done cooking is by taking its temperature. Insert a thermometer into the middle of your cake – if it reads 150°F, you know your cheesecake is ready to be enjoyed. Another way to check doneness is by lightly pressing down on top of your cake – if it springs back up, then you know it’s done cooking as well.
More Dessert Recipes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs crushed
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3(8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup freah key lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 375 °F.
- For crust: in a bowl, add the graham crackercrumbs and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add butter and mix until a crumbly mixtureforms.
- Place the crumb mixture into a 10-inchspringform pan and, press into an even layer onto the bottom and halfway up thesides of pan.
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes.
- Again, set the temperature of oven to 375 °F.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add cream cheese andbeat until smooth.
- Add the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, eggs, flour and vanillaextract and beat until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place the filling mixture over the crustevenly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Now, set the temperature of oven to 250 °F andbake for about 50 minutes.
- Remove the pan from oven and place onto awire rack to cool for about 45-60 minutes.
- Now, refrigerate for at least 6 hours beforeserving.
Leave a Reply