A beef dinner’s demand during working days is something that you never wish to happen as it usually takes a lot of time to cook beef by traditional methods.
However, the air fryer filet mignon is here to help you, and it will take only 24 minutes to cook.
And it is finger-licking good with an unbeatable texture and color.
- What Type of Meat is Suitable to Make Filet Mignon?
- What are the Ingredients to Make the Perfect Air Fryer Filet Mignon?
- How to Introduce Exciting Flavors in Your Air Fryer Filet Mignon?
- Why Should You Make Air Fryer Filet Mignon for Dinner?
- How To Serve Filet Mignon?
- More Beef recipes
- Air Fryer Filet Mignon
What Type of Meat is Suitable to Make Filet Mignon?
Beef tenderloin is the specialized cut of beef and is used to make filet mignon. It is considered the most challenging cut of meat for any butcher, and only experienced one can cut it perfectly. It’s the meat attached to T bone and is the most tender and expensive portion of any beef meat.
What are the Ingredients to Make the Perfect Air Fryer Filet Mignon?
The main ingredient is perfectly cut beef steaks of beef tenderloin. To season them, you require butter, black pepper, and any other optional spices of your choice.
How to Introduce Exciting Flavors in Your Air Fryer Filet Mignon?
To introduce exciting and delicious flavors, you can mix different spices in a butter and then use them to season the beef. You can make garlic butter by mixing garlic powder or ground fresh garlic with butter. This garlic butter is a high-ranked seasoning for filet mignon.
Why Should You Make Air Fryer Filet Mignon for Dinner?
- It’s an easy-to-cook beef recipe that has so much flavor and texture.
- This beef dish has a meager amount of carbs and a ketogenic diet.
- You can make it using minimum ingredients. Only salt or butter can be used to season the beef.
Most important of all, it requires less than 30 minutes to cook. So, you can make this delicious dinner whenever you run short of time.
How To Serve Filet Mignon?
Thinking about filet mignon sides? Here’s a combo that never fails. Start with roasted potatoes. Their crispy outside and fluffy inside create the perfect contrast to the tender filet mignon. Next, add a green twist with asparagus or green beans. They bring a fresh, crunchy element to the plate.
To elevate the steak, a spoonful of garlic butter works like magic, adding a rich, savory flavor. And don’t forget the wine! A smooth red, like a Cabernet Sauvignon, complements the meal beautifully. With these sides, your filet mignon dinner becomes an effortlessly elegant spread, sure to impress.
More Beef recipes
Air Fryer Filet Mignon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (6-ounces) filet mignon steaks
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat each steak evenly with butter and then season with salt and black pepper.
- After preheating, arrange the steaks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the steaks once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the steaks from Air Fryer and serve.