Having some delicious appetizers before the meal will activate your taste buds to get ready for more delicious cuisines.
With this air fryer cranberry brie bites recipe, you can make a delicious bunch of appetizers within 15 minutes.
And there is a rumor about these brie bites that they are so beautiful that you don’t want to eat them. However, this is a rumor only as you can never deny a delicious appetizer like them.
Why is Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Bites Good Choice as Appetizers?
Air fryer cranberry brie bites are so simple to cook. You only need three ingredients: brie cheese, baked phyllo cups, and cranberry sauce. After collecting ingredients, you have to fill phyllo cups with the remaining cheese and cranberry sauce. After that, you have to cook them in an air fryer. The whole process will take 15 or 16 minutes. Therefore, they are always an excellent choice to serve as appetizers.
Can You Make these Delicious Brie Bites Using Some Other Sauces as Well?
Yes, this is the best thing about them. If you love some sauce more than cranberry, fill it in the phyllo cups and enjoy a new taste of brie bites. Apricot jam, apple jam, and caramel are top fillings for brie bites other than cranberry sauce.
Following suggestions from some experts, chefs will help you make your brie bites even more delicious and appealing.
- Don’t stick to only cranberry sauce; instead, try them with various sauces. You can always opt for a combination of your choice to explore a new world of flavors and taste.
- Don’t forget to add some nuts to your brie bites. Different nuts make perfect combinations with different sauces. So, use them accordingly.
- Using cubed pieces such as apples, apricots, mangoes, etc., will also add flavors to your brie bites.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
Air Fryer Cranberry Brie BitesA super easy but beautiful batch of appetizers…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 ounces brie cheese cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package baked phyllo cups
- ½ can cranberry sauce
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Gently press 1 brie cube into a cup and with your fingers, press slightly.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce on top of cheese in each cup.
- After preheating, arrange the phyllo cups into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 4-6 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the phyllo cups from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 103kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 111mgPotassium: 33mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 109IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂