Whether it’s a Halloween party or Christmas party, any get-together’s best dinner cuisine would be meatballs. Meatballs are so versatile that you can use them with other cuisines and on any occasion. This air fryer feta pork meatballs recipe will help you convert your all-time favorite pork meat into delicious meatballs. These meatballs can be served as an appetizer, snack, or dinner cuisine, cooked in less than half an hour. It’s totally up to you how you would like to have them.
Why Use an Air Fryer for Making These Pork Meatballs?
Cooking pork is not an easy task, and it becomes challenging when it comes to making meatballs out of it. The risk of breaking them will reach its peak when trying to cook them in an oven or steaming them. Therefore, it is suggested to use your air fryer to make them. This will cook them deep inside with perfection. The outside will be crispy and golden and tender and juicy inside.
How to Make Meatballs Before Heading Them to the Air Fryer?
To make meatballs, you must need all the ingredients wholly chopped or processed. You can use a food processor and ground all the herbs and vegetables you are willing to add to them. If the mixture is not ideally grounded, it will be hard for you to shape the meatballs, and they can easily bebroken. The same is in the case of meat; it must be ideally grounded.
How to Season the Meat for Making These Meatballs?
Seasoning is significant in making any meat item. Therefore, it is suggested to season the ground beef with different herbs and spices to make these air fryer meatballs. You can use parsley leaves, salt pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder, etc., for seasoning the meat. Once it gets seasoned, mix it with other ingredients and make meatballs.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Feta Pork Meatballs
- 1 lb ground pork
- ½ medium onion roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley roughly chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a mini food processor, add onion, parsley and garlic and pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer the onion mixture into a large-sized bowl.
- In the bowl of onion mixture, add remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Make equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the meatballs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the meatballs from Air Fryer and serve.