Do you find making a beef roast a complicated and fancy task? Not anymore!
Even making roast becomes a hassle-free task when you have an air fryer. So, make this air fryer seasoned beef roast and enjoy a fancy meal without breaking a sweat.
This air fryer beef roast recipe is delectable and needs just a few ingredients to get ready and be served.
Is It Possible to Cook Roasts in An Air Fryer?
Beef roasted in the air fryer has an appealing browned exterior and is soft inside without drying out or becoming rigid. You’ll have a rare to medium-rare beef roast ready to serve in about 45 minutes. Air frying meat reminds me of roasting it but in half the time!
Is It Necessary to Season Beef Before Roasting It?
Not only should you season the meat heavily, but you should do so the night before you want to cook it. Overnight seasoning will act as a quick-dry brine with salt and pepper. This will allow the seasoning to penetrate beyond the interior of the roast.
How Should I Check the Doneness of Beef Roast?
Use a digital temperature. While 145 degrees is the official USDA temperature recommendation for roast beef, the following are the temperatures to attain your desired level of doneness:
- Rare: 135 degrees
- Medium: 145 degrees
- Medium Well: 150 degrees
- Well Done: 160 degrees
Tips and Suggestions:
Tender Meat – This air fryer recipe calls for a delicate piece of beef. Tenderloin, top loin, or ribeye are my favorites.
Must Preheat – Preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes before inserting the roast.
Reduce Clean-up – Line your air fryer basket with foil to capture drippings and reduce clean-up. To make cleaning the fryer basket easier, spray it with cooking spray.
Seal the Juices in – Air fry the roast for 15 minutes at 390°F, reduce the heat to 360°F for the remaining cooking time. This is the process of “searing” the juices to seal them in.
Air Fryer Seasoned Beef Roast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 lb beef top roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- Lightly grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the roast with oil and then rub with the seasoning generously.
- With kitchen twines, tie the roast to keep it compact.
- Arrange the roast into the prepared baking pan.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 45 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and place the roast onto a platter for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the roast into desired sized slices and serve.
Leave a Reply