When you want a total shortcut to a deliciously delicious meal, try roasting beef in your air fryer! Oh yes! You can make a spicy roasted beef in the air fryer. Roasted beef is a classic meal often served on special occasions like dinner parties or birthdays and holidays, but this dish is also delicious as a simple, hearty meal.
Beef roasted in an air fryer has a wonderfully browned crust while being soft inside without becoming harsh and drying out. You will be ready to serve spicy beef roast (rare to medium-rare) in less than an hour.
How to Select a Beef Cut?
When cheaper cuts of beef, such as stewing beef, are cooked for extended periods in stews or soups, they taste better. These cuts have fat that is more difficult to break down.
As the cooking time is shorter than usual, the air-fried roast is an excellent opportunity to invest a little in quality.
When cooking this spicy air-fried beef roast, keep the following cuts in mind:
- Rump roast
- Prime rib roast
- Inside round roast
- Sirloin tip roast
- Beef chuck roast
Select from beef cuts like listed above, but make sure to find a roast that is even in size and can easily fit in the basket of your air fryer.
- If a cooking twine is wrapped around the roast, leave it in place. Otherwise, it isn’t necessary to truss it.
- When serving roasted beef, a little chopped parsley, rosemary, or thyme can add a fresh pop of color.
- It is necessary to let the roasted beef rest before slicing it! After getting cooked, beef’s liquid needs a little time to settle back into the muscle.
- The roasted beef can be quickly and nicely sliced with an electric knife. ½” slices are ideal.
- Veggies like carrots or green beans and roasted potatoes go best as the sidelines with the spicy beef roast.
- You can easily store the leftover roasted beef for up to 5 days in the refrigerator by covering it with plastic wrap or putting it in an air-tight box.
- You can also freeze it for up to 8 months (once thoroughly cooled).
More Beef Recipes
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Air Fryer Rib-Eye Steak
- Air Fryer Carne Asada
Air Fryer Spiced Beef RoastThis Christmas dinner special beef roast is covered in a flavorsome spice rub.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2½ lb beef eye of round roast, trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- as required salt ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, spices, salt and black pepper.
- Coat the roast with spice mixture generously.
- After preheating, arrange the roast into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 50 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the roast from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- With a piece of foil, cover the roast for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the roast into desired-sized slices and serve.
NutritionCalories: 32kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 6mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 52IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂