Is it your turn to host a family dinner, and you don’t know what you should cook for them?
You want to make something unique, but something that doesn’t take too much effort!
If yes, you must go with this air fryer top round roast recipe as it is less time-consuming and might be one of the easiest methods to cook beef.
Why Use an Air Fryer to Make this Recipe?
The air fryer will take less than the time required to roast beef in an oven. Moreover, it will cook the beef to a perfect level, and you can enjoy the great texture and juicy flavors of beef and other seasonings. And the most important of all is that you don’t have to take care of it all the time. Once you start cooking beef in an air fryer, you can wait for it to cook and easily prepare a dessert or some side dish for dinner after setting time and temperature.
What Type of Beef Meat is Required to Make this Recipe?
Top round beef is required to make this beef roast dinner. The top round is a big piece of meat that comes from the muscles attached to the back legs of beef. These are well-exercised muscles and are rich in flavors. You have to roast it slowly to get the perfect tenderness.
What Are the Nutritional Facts About this Top Round Roast?
You should not worry about the nutritional facts of this recipe because once in a blue moon, having some extra fats is not a bad thing. That being said, the round roast is enriched with many essential nutrients. It will provide you with 14 percent of your daily required iron. Along with that, it is a low-calorie diet as you will get only 160 to 170 calories per serving.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Top Round Roast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 lb beef top round roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together dried herbs, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Coat the roast with oil evenly and then rub with herb mixture generously.
- After preheating, arrange the roast into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F for 60 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the roast from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the roast into desired-sized slices and serve.