Are you looking for a dessert that is equal parts delicious, elegant, and easy to make? Then the mini cheesecakes with phenomenal texture are a nice pick for you! Made with fresh strawberries, sweet cookies, cream cheese, and a hint of lemon, these mini cheesecakes are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. With only 25 minutes of prep and cooking time, these mini cheesecakes are also a great option for entertaining or for satisfying a last-minute craving.
- How many chessecake servings we can make in thai recipe?
- How long does it take to prepare and cook these mini cheesecakes?
- Can I use low-fat cream cheese in this recipe?
- Can I use frozen strawberries in this recipe?
- Can I make the cheesecake mixture in advance?
- What is the best way to serve these mini cheesecakes?
- More Dessert Recipes
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
How many chessecake servings we can make in thai recipe?
You can make 12 servings of cheese cake if you follow this recipe’s measurement of ingredients.
How long does it take to prepare and cook these mini cheesecakes?
The preparation time is 20 minutes, and the cooking time is 5 minutes, for a total time of 25 minutes.
Can I use low-fat cream cheese in this recipe?
While you can use low-fat cream cheese, it is recommended to use full-fat cream cheese for the best texture and flavor.
Can I use frozen strawberries in this recipe?
Fresh strawberries are recommended for the best taste and texture, but you can use frozen strawberries if they are thawed and drained before use.
Can I make the cheesecake mixture in advance?
Yes, you can make the cheesecake mixture in advance and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to use. However, it is recommended to assemble and refrigerate the mini cheesecakes for at least 3 hours before serving for the best texture.
What is the best way to serve these mini cheesecakes?
These mini cheesecakes are best served chilled and garnished with fresh strawberries. They make a perfect dessert for any occasion, whether it be a dinner party, a special occasion, or even a casual get-together with friends and family.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious, elegant, and easy-to-make dessert, give these mini cheesecakes a try. Your taste buds will thank you!
More Dessert Recipes
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup fresh strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 7 ounces sweet cookies
- 3 ounces unsalted butter melted
- 1 lb cream cheese (softened) try to use full-fat cream cheese.
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup cold whipping cream
- 6 fresh strawberries for topping
- For filling: a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place all ingredients over low heat andcook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan of filling from heat and with an immersion blender, blend until justsmooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- For cheesecakes: in a food processor, add the cookies and pulse until crumbs form.
- Transfer the cookie crumb into a bowl with melted butter and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar and beat until just smooth.
- Add in the cream and beat until the mixture becomes lighter.
- Gently fold in the lemon zest.
- Place the cream cheese mixture into a piping bag
- Place about 1½ tablespoons of the cookie crumb into the bottom of 12 cupcake linersand gently press downwards.
- Pipe a thin layer of cheesecake mixture over the top of each crumb base.
- With your finger, create a hole in the center of cheesecake mixture.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of strawberry sauce in each hole and with a fork,swirl lightly.
- Refrigerate to chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve.