Love beef, but bored of making the same dishes out of it again and again?
Then it’s time to bring some innovation to your beef dinner by which you can enjoy your all-time favorite beef in a new way.
This air fryer beef taquitos recipe will help you make a special dinner out of tortillas filled with beef and cheese.
Why Should You Use an Air Fryer for Making These Beef Taquitos?
When you try to make taquitos using beef and tortilla, you must handle it with great care. You will never want your meat to remain undercooked or soggy tortillas. Similarly, there are chances of burning the tortilla layer of taquitos. You can resolve all these problems by using your air fryer. You will get perfectly cooked meat and a crispier outside layer in an air fryer.
How to Make Taquitos for This Delicious Dinner?
First of all, you have to take shredded beef meat for that purpose finally. Then take a tortilla and spread it over it. After that, you have to take chopped onions and shredded cheese and spread it over the meat present on the tortilla. The last step is to fold them, and now they are ready to get cooked in an air fryer.
How can You Bring Different Flavors to These Taquitos?
Flavors to any cuisine are beholden of different ingredients. You can use different spices, herbs, or vegetables in these taquitos along with meat to have their flavor in your taquitos. However, make sure that the best way is to add them after mixing well with the shredded meat when you add spices.
- Don’t use frozen tortillas or thaw them entirely as it will be hard to fold the frozen tortillas.
- You must use toothpicks for folding the tortillas as there is a risk of opening them and creating a mess in your air fryer’s basket.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Beef Taquitos
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 cups cooked beef shredded
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- Arrange the tortillas onto a smooth surface.
- Place the shredded meat over one corner of each tortilla, followed by onion and cheese.
- Roll each tortilla to secure the filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Spray each taquito with cooking spray evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the taquitos into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the taquitos once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the taquitos from Air Fryer and serve.