Every holiday gathering has a big kitchen-related issue. And this issue is nothing other than cooking some delicious, innovative, and quick dinner that takes time.
However, this holiday, this will change as the air fryer prime rib recipe is here!
It is one of the top-listed innovative and tasty dinner cuisines. As long as you have an air fryer in the kitchen, you can make this dinner within 90 minutes.
- What is Prime Rib?
- What is Used to Give Shiny Color and Exciting Flavors to Prime Rib When Cooked in an Air Fryer?
- What Should be the Size of Prime Rib to Cook It in an Air Fryer?
- Is it Necessary to Let Your Prime Rib Rest for a While After Cooking it in an Air Fryer?
- Air Fryer Prime Rib
- More Beef Recipes
What is Prime Rib?
Prime rib is the piece of meat cut from the primal rib region. It is considered the most expensive beef meat as it is perfectly shaped and widely cooked on special occasions such as Christmas or new year’s eve.
What is Used to Give Shiny Color and Exciting Flavors to Prime Rib When Cooked in an Air Fryer?
Different ingredients are used to give exciting flavors to air fryer price rib. Most of these are different types of spices, and they give the color as well to the prime rib. They are often called browning agents and contain garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper as crucial ingredients.
What Should be the Size of Prime Rib to Cook It in an Air Fryer?
Size is not a big deal when cooking prime rib in the air fryer. The only condition that applies is fitting it into the air fryer’s basket. Knowing the size of your air fryer, you can ask the butcher to cut the meat into a specific shape so that it can fit in the air fryer.
Is it Necessary to Let Your Prime Rib Rest for a While After Cooking it in an Air Fryer?
Yes! It is necessary to let it sit for 20 minutes before slicing it. It ensures the juices stay in the meat and it remains tender.
Air Fryer Prime Rib
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 3 lb boneless prime cut
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a small-sized bowl, blend together the rosemary, spices, salt and black pepper.
- Run the prime rib with rosemary mixture generously.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the prime rib into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes of cooking, adjust the temperature to 300 °F for 70 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the prime rib from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the prime rib into desired-sized slices and serve.
More Beef Recipes