Muffins are considered one of the primary constituents of a healthy breakfast. They also serve as a dessert with any meal, especially when drizzled with some sweet syrup.
However, making them is not an easy task as you might end up having hard and just sweet muffins without any flavors.
But this delicious air fryer Blueberry muffin bite recipe is so easy and quick that you can make perfect muffin bites for any dining table.
Why Should You Bake Them in an Air Fryer Instead of Using a Traditional Method?
The traditional method is to bake them in an oven. However, this might result in hard muffins that are not as juicy as you get from a store. Therefore, making them in an air fryer is recommended so that you can get the perfectly cooked and internally soft muffin bites in the minimum time.
Which Ingredients Are Used to Make Blueberry Muffin Bit’s in an Air Fryer?
The ingredients you require are simple and almost present in your kitchen. You need self-rising flour, milk, sugar, egg, butter, orange zest, and fresh blueberries. Once you get all the ingredients, the next step is to make the mixture for muffins.
How to Make the Mixture for Muffins Bites?
The muffins are usually made from a mixture that is intermediate between a cake batter and bread dough. To make it, you have to mix flour and sugar and then add it into the mixture of all other ingredients. Don’t add berries at that step. After mixing up thoroughly, add blueberries and gently fold them inside the mixture. It is now ready to fill in the muffin molds and get baked.
- You can serve them for breakfast or dessert, depending on your choice.
- Sprinkle them with powdered sugar or some fresh berries for a more attractive appearance.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Latkes
- Air Fryer Banana Nut Bread
- Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin BitesThese delightful muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup self rising flour plus 1 tbsp
- 2 ½ tbsp white sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 ounce butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest finely grated
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Grease 6 muffin molds with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, and white sugar.
- In another large bowl, mix well the remaining ingredients except blueberries.
- Now, add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin molds evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin molds into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin molds from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the muffins onto the wire rack to completely cool before serving.
NutritionCalories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 4gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 20mgPotassium: 51mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 64IUCalcium: 24mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂