Are you not tired of seeing bland bread loaves, cutting them into slices, and then slicing them with butter or some jam at every breakfast?
If yes, it’s time to try something different and delicious for your breakfast table.
What about trying this delicious air fryer banana nut bread recipe to make your weekend start with a delicious breakfast.
How can You Distinguish a Banana Nut Bread from a Simple One?
Simple pieces of bread are usually slightly sweet or salty depending upon their ingredients and not very much soft at all. On the other hand, Banana Nut bread is more than bread; you can also take them as some cake. A rich taste of bananas, a strong flavor, and a crunchy taste of nuts will make it an entirely different cuisine from bread and a masterpiece for some special breakfast.
What are the Ingredients to Make Banana Nut Bread in an Air Fryer?
The ingredients to make the batter for bread will be similar to any other bread’s ingredients, such as milk, egg, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, cinnamon, etc. However, to give them their typical taste and flavor, you must add bananas and nuts to the mixture before pouring them into the loaf pan.
How Much can Banana Nut Bread Loaves be Made in an Air Fryer at Once?
It depends upon the size of your air fryer. The bigger the size, the more the loaves can be made at once. However, this is limited to three small loaves for an ideal home air fryer.
Why Should One Try This Recipe for Breakfast?
- This recipe is relatively easy to make, and everyone could make it.
- Required ingredients are readily available in almost every kitchen.
- You will end up getting a delicious and healthy breakfast.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fritters
- Air Fryer Banana Muffins
- Air Fryer Eggs in a Basket
Air Fryer Banana Nut BreadThis banana bread is delicious with loads of bananas and walnuts.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 ½ cup self-rising flour
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 5 tbsp butter plus 1 tbsp
- ⅔ cup caster sugar plus ½ tbsp
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 ½ ounces walnuts chopped
- 2 cups banana peeled and mashed
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour and bicarbonate of soda.
- In another bowl, add the butter and sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time along with a little flour and mix well.
- Stir in the remaining flour and walnuts.
- Now add the bananas and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, adjust the temperature to 340 °F for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bread from pan and place onto the wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sizes slices and serve.
NutritionCalories: 221kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 7gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 61mgPotassium: 240mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 102IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!