Make this Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli Poppers recipe as soon as possible! They’re coated, crispy, and crunchy, and they’re perfect for a snack or side dish. Expect to make a large batch of these because they are so wonderful and addictive.
What a fantastic way to get your vegetables! This is the best snack for children since it is healthier. It only takes a few minutes in the air fryer to prepare these crispy broccoli poppers, and then all you have to do is serve them with your favorite dip.
This is a delicious air-fried snack that is ready to enjoy in minutes. You’ll be kicking yourself for not making them sooner.
What Are the Benefits of Eating Broccoli?
Broccoli is a very nutritious vegetable. It has many health benefits. I have listed some of them below,
- Regularly eating steamed broccoli lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease by lowering total cholesterol levels in the body.
- A key component of broccoli helps detoxify airborne toxins that can reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- Eating broccoli decreases the risk of age-related eye disorders.
Which type of Broccoli is Best for This Recipe?
Fresh Broccoli vs. Frozen Broccoli: Use fresh broccoli whenever possible; it tastes better and is crispier! Yes, you may use frozen broccoli, but you must first thaw it and then drain all of the water. Remember, the frozen broccoli will not crisp up because of moisture.
Which Flour is Better for This Recipe?
Chickpea Flour vs. Low-Carb Flour: Usually, the chickpea flour goes in this recipe. However, you can also use almond flour or coconut flour. If you’re looking for a low-carb vegetarian option, almond flour is a better option. If you’re using the low-carb flours, you’ll need to spray the outside entirely to ensure the flour crisps up. If any dry flour patches remain, they will become hard and non-crispy.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Broccoli Poppers
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- ½ tp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- to taste salt
- 1 lb broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, and spices.
- Add the broccoli and coat with marinade generously.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the broccoli florets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, toss the broccoli florets once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the broccoli florets from Air Fryer and serve.