Throwing a party to your friends and not knowing the best appetizer for the party? And the most important thing is that you don’t want to spend a lot of time making them.
Then don’t worry, as this air fryer crispy prawns’ recipe is here to assist you in modifying the concept of party appetizers by replacing the traditional ones with these crispy and brand-new shrimps’ recipes.
With them, you will loot the hearts of your guests. Hopefully, your friends will be seafood lovers (Finger crossed).
Why They are the Most Suitable Appetizer for the Party?
Several appetizers, such as potato skins, cheese, garlic bread, stuffed mushrooms, etc., are significant, and it isn’t easy to handle them without sitting on a dining table. Contrary to them, these air fryer crispy prawns are finger-sized and can quickly be eaten while roaming here or there or chatting with friends. Therefore, they are one of the most select appetizers for any party.
Why Should You Make Crispy Prawns in an Air Fryer?
There are various other ways to make these shrimps. However, handling them in an oven or pan might be difficult. Moreover, you also have to serve them during the party, and you are not going to have enough time for making them in a pan as it requires babysitting the shrimps. Therefore, it is suggested to make them using your air fryer as you can make more prawns at once using it.
How Should You Serve These Air Fryer Crispy Prawns?
- Serve them as appetizers before any meal, or you can have them as snacks as well.
- Serving them with other items such as jalfrezi, noodles, broccoli salad, and brown rice will take the experience to the next level.
- Sauces made from fruits such as avocado sauce and pesto sauce go well with them.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Mummy Dogs
Air Fryer Crispy PrawnsA sumptuous prawns recipe for your appetizer menu list…
- 1 egg
- ½ lb nacho chips crushed
- 12 prawns peeled and deveined
- non stick cooking spray
- In a shallow dish, crack the egg, and beat well.
- In another shallow dish, place the crushed nacho chips.
- Dip the prawn into the beaten egg and then coat with the nacho chips.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the prawns into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the prawns from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 296kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 6gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 258mgPotassium: 145mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 61IUCalcium: 107mgIron: 2mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂