Do you know what is golden brown, crispy, delectable, and gets ready in just half an hour?
It is air fryer crumbed pork chops.
These chops are juicy from the inside and crisper from the outside. The tasty outer coating begins with panko bread crumbs for texture, as well as herbs and spices from your pantry.
Why Should You Make Air Fryer Crumbed Pork Chops?
You should cook air fryer crumbed or breaded pork chops because of the following reasons:
Guilt-Free Meal: Because they’re made in the Air Fryer, these pork chops are juicy, precisely crisp, and delicious without the additional fat or oil that comes with pan-frying.
Easier to Make: With the right recipe, cooking pork chops in an air fryer is quick and easy.
Quickly Done: Your entire meal will be done in approximately 20 minutes.
Versatile Recipe: These pork chops go best with various side dishes such as steamed green beans, tomato-cucumber salad, and rice.
How Long Do Pork Chops Take to Cook in An Air Fryer?
Preheat the Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 360°F. Using a dry rub, season the pork chops on all sides, and coat with breadcrumbs. Cook pork chops for 15-17 minutes, flipping halfway through.
What’s the Secret to Getting Breadcrumbs to Stick to Pork Chops?
The flour egg mixture aids in the sticking of the bread crumbs. You should swiftly coat the chops in flour and then dip in egg mixture to ensure that the breading sticks to them. To aid in the sticking of the egg mixture, absorb any excess liquid by dabbing the pork chops with a paper towel.
What Is the Best Way to Store Leftovers?
Refrigerate leftover pork chops for up to 3 days in an airtight container or freeze them for up to 3 months in a freezer-safe container or bag.
How Do You Thaw Pork Chops the Most Effectively?
Refrigerator Thawing — The pork chops will need to be refrigerated for an entire day to defrost.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Crumbed Pork Chops
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 (5-ounce) boneless pork chops trimmed
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large shallow bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and spices.
- Coat the chops with breadcrumb mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the pork chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chops once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork chops from Air Fryer and serve.