Are you searching for a quick and easy recipe to serve at a dinner party, a holiday gathering, or just a delightful lunch with the family? It only takes minutes to prepare this mouth-watering air fryer pork loin for a special dinner!
You’ll get a golden, crispy crust on the exterior and tender, juicy, properly cooked meat on the inside when you use the air fryer. Doesn’t that sound delectable?
What Is the Difference Between Pork Tenderloin and Pork Loin?
Pork loin is a broader and fatter cut from the back of the animal that provides exceptional value for money. Tenderloin, on the other hand, is lean and tender. It is a more expensive cut of meat from a muscle that runs down the backbone.
How to Avoid Drying Pork Loin Without Out in An Air Fryer?
The trick is to let the roast rest before slicing and serving it. When meat is heated, the fibers contract, squeezing the juices out. Allowing the meat to rest allows the fibers to relax and absorb the liquid. So, if you cut the meat too soon, you risk losing all of the delicious fluids and ending up with dry meat.
How Do I Cook A Pork Loin in A Power Air Fryer Pro?
In order to cook pork loin in a power air fryer pro, set the temp at 370°F. And air fry for 40 minutes (or until the pork’s internal temp is 145 degrees). During the cooking process, baste every 15 minutes. Allow the pork loin to sit for 15 minutes after the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Carefully remove the roast from the pan.
How to Store Leftover Air Fryer Pork Loin?
You’re in luck if you have some leftover pork roast. The leftovers will be perfect for another dinner or two. Simply refrigerate the pork loin in an airtight container. Cooked pork will stay safe for 3 to 4 days if stored properly.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Loin
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried sage
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 lb boneless pork loin, silver skin removed
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, garlic, dried herbs, salt and black pepper.
- Coat the pork loin with the oil mixture generously.
- Arrange the pork loin onto a wire rack and set aside for about 25 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking pray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pork loin into the greased Air Fryer Basket, fat side up.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 45 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork loin from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board.
- With a piece of foil, cover the pork loin for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the pork loin into desired-sized slices and serve.