Is it possible to make a herbed beef roast using an air fryer? Yes! This recipe of air-fried beef roast is soft, juicy, and flavorful, and it’s cooked to medium-rare perfection. Learn how to select the most succulent and buttery slash of beef for your roast meal. We’ll cook it on the spit of an air fryer as the main course that’s perfect for a holiday or a special Sunday dinner.
This recipe calls for easy-to-get and straightforward ingredients. It’s generally wise to carry on things simply when using high-quality ingredients since it makes it easier to appreciate the food’s rich flavors and let them shine.
What Type Of Beef Cut Should I Get?
Only specific beef cuts are suitable for air frying and oven roasting. Other types of beef cuts are better to cook at a low temperature. It’s crucial to know which type of beef cuts are most excellent for air fryer roast beef if you want to make this recipe work.
For this recipe, soft cuts are preferred over tough ones. Here are some beef cuts that should be preferred in an air fryer:
- Shoulder Petite Tender
- Chateaubriand Tenderloin Roast
- Tri-tip Roast
- Ribeye Roast
- Rolled Rib Roast
- Top Sirloin Petite Roast & Sirloin Tip Roast
Why Should I Make Beef Steak in an Air Fryer?
Best for Summer & Not Using Oven: In the heat of summer, how about a roast beef sandwich cooked using handmade herbed roast beef? You won’t get your house heated, especially your kitchen, if you roast the beef in your air fryer. Air frying has been my new favorite way to roast meats all year long.
Easy to Cook: With only three ingredients, you can make an entrée that may serve as the dinner of a holiday celebration. If you’re hosting a party, this easy to cook yet delicious recipe will let you concentrate on the guests rather than worrying about the food.
Diet-Friendly: This keto, low-carb, gluten-free, and dairy-free air-fried roast beef is diet-friendly. Of course, this recipe is not suitable for vegans, but almost everyone else may enjoy it.
Nutrient-Dense: Tenderloin is a nutritious, lean-cut beef high in protein. You’re also getting a lot of other essential nutrients, including phosphorus, riboflavin, zinc, iron, and vitamin B12. It’s beneficial to your health!
Can I Store the Leftovers?
Roast beef leftovers can be stored in an airtight box in the fridge for 3-4 days. It freezes well also.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Jamaican Beef Patty
Air Fryer Herbed Beef Roast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 lb beef roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dreid rosemary crushed
- 1 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1 tsp dried prsley crushed
- as required salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, herbs, and salt.
- Coat the roast with herb mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the roast into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the roast from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- With a piece of foil, cover the roast for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the roast into desired-sized slices and serve.
Leave a Reply