aAir Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken is the best recipe for a delicious chicken dinner. This is a divine meal of fried chicken breasts.
Just cover the chicken breasts with some tasty ingredients and get the dish ready in 20 minutes only.
The Parmesan cheese makes this dish incredibly yummy. It gives your stomach a craving due to the crispy layer of ingredients on the chicken. The air fryer makes it a healthy dish for dinner.
How Much Time Does an Air Fryer Require to Cook Air Fryer Parmesan-Crusted Chicken?
The preparation for the recipe hardly takes 12 minutes. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes before cooking the chicken.
After preheating, place the prepared chicken in the air fryer basket. Slide the basket inside the air fryer. Now, cook it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, put pasta and cheese on the chicken and slide the chicken inside the air fryer again. Now cook it for 7 minutes. In just 22 minutes, this crispy, crusted parmesan chicken is ready to be enjoyed.
Does the Air Fryer Cook Chicken Well?
An air fryer can cook uncooked frozen chicken very well. You won’t be able to bring it or pound it to an equal thickness (so the results won’t be as juicy), but it’s an excellent option to have on hand if you forget to thaw your chicken.
Is Air Frying Chicken Healthy for My Body?
Air frying is healthier than frying chicken in oil. It reduces calories by 70% to 80%. Thus, it contains a lot less fat. This cooking method helps increase the chances of eating healthy yet crispy and delicious chicken meals.
Moreover, it can cook food faster. The chicken turns crispier in the air fryer than in the oven. You can now enjoy your weekend dinners without putting much effort into frying chicken.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu
Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza
Air Fryer Gardein Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (6-ounce) chicken breast
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 ounce breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup pasta sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg.
- In another bowl, add the oil, breadcrumbs, and basil and mix until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Now dip each chicken breast into the beaten egg and then, coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken breasts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 22 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, place the pasta sauce over chicken breasts, followed by the cheese.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken breasts from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply