Are you still searching for some healthy snacks for your kids to deal with their untimely hunger?
Yes? Then it’s time to put a dot as air fryer golden crispy crowns’ delicious recipe is here to assist you all the way long.
You can make them within 15 minutes and serve them to your children before they change their minds.
Are Golden Crispy Crowns Vegan?
Yes! These are vegan. Their key ingredients are potatoes, onion, salt, vegetable oil, and yellow corn starch. So, you can comfortably enjoy them even if you are following a vegan diet.
Why Should One Use an Air Fryer to Make Golden Crispy Crowns Instead of Pan Frying Them?
You can pan-fry them, but doing so will result in a lot of oil being retained in them, which is not suitable for health as they already contain sufficient oil. So, they must be preferably made in an air fryer.
Do You Need a Nonstick Cooking Spray for Making Crispy Crowns in an Air Fryer?
Yes! It would help if you had a nonstick cooking spray to grease the air fryer’s basket to avoid sticking. However, you don’t need to grease the crispy crowns as they already contain enough vegetable oil for cooking them.
How much Time is Required to Make Crispy Crowns Using an Air Fryer?
It will require a total of 15 minutes to make them. You have to preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes, followed by 10 minutes cooking the crowns inside it. Make sure to shake the basket after five minutes of cooking.
Air Fryer Golden Crispy Crowns
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray You can serve them with some other fast foods such as burgers.
- 1 package golden crispy crowns You can get creative by using different toppings such as cheese and bacon to turn them into loaded crispy crowns.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the crispy crowns into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the crispy crowns from Air Fryer and serve.
More Appetizer Recipes