Air Fryer Soft Pretzels are the yummiest snacks. The blend of buttery, salty, sugary taste of pretzels is remarkably delicious. The soft pretzels taste heavenly. They are the best snack for breakfast and brunch.
In just a few minutes, you can bake these pretzels inside the air fryer. These mouth-watering snacks will leave you speechless due to their royal taste.
How Can I Bake Soft Pretzels Inside an Air Fryer?
It is no struggle to bake soft pretzels inside an air fryer—Preheat the air fryer at 320° for 5 minutes. Carefully place soft pretzels inside the air fryer basket after using cooking spray. Brush water on pretzels. Sprinkle some salt over it for better taste. However, it is optional.
Set time for 14 minutes. The upper layer of soft pretzels will turn crispy and golden-brown. After 14 minutes, your air fryer soft pretzels will be ready to be served.
What Can I Use to Add Taste to My Air Fryer Soft Pretzels?
Air fryer soft pretzels have a unique taste. Their texture looks pretty soft and buttery. However, if you love to experiment with your food, you can add more to your pretzels. While eating soft pretzels, you can add cheese or honey mustard to it.
You can use different cheese to enjoy pretzels. It will make the soft pretzels more flavorful.
Can I Cook Air Fryer Soft Pretzels Without Egg and Milk?
You can cook air fryer pretzels without egg and milk. However, they will turn out to be hard rather than soft. These pretzels are considered vegan. Hence, you may cook pretzels inside an air fryer without eggs, but they would not be too soft.
Is It Healthy to Cook Soft Pretzels Inside an Air Fryer?
It is healthy to cook soft pretzels inside the air fryer. The air fryer keeps pretzels soft and safe to eat.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Soft Pretzels
- 1 cup all-purpose flour pluss 2 tbsp
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tbsp dry yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 small egg
- 1 tsp water
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
- Add the warm water and butter and with a fork, mix until the dough begins to thicken.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place onto a lightly floured surface.
- With your hands, knead the dough until smooth.
- Shape the dough into a ball.
- Cut the dough ball into 4 equal-sized pieces and then roll each into a rope.
- Now twist each rope into a pretzel shape.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- For egg wash: in a small bowl, whisk together the egg and 1 teaspoon of water.
- Brush the top of each pretzel with egg wash.
- After preheating, arrange the pretzels into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-14 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pretzels from Air Fryer and serve.