Air Fryer Spinach Rolls are a terrific appetizer. These vegetarian rolls, made with phyllo dough and infused with feta and Romano cheeses, are delicious to eat easy to make and freeze. It’s a big hit with both youngsters and adults. These spinach rolls can be air-fried in just 4 minutes! Isn’t that amazing?
Who doesn’t appreciate a light and airy, flakey, buttery, delicate, crumbling melt in the mouth enticing air fryer spinach rolls that fall off with every bite? Right?
Why Should You Try Air Fryer Spring Rolls?
- Preparation is quick and straightforward.
- Delicious and healthy as an appetizer.
- It freezes well, allowing you to maintain a supply on hand for appetizers.
- CHEESE! Each roll contains feta and Romano cheese – do I need to say more?
What Is the Best Way to Store Air Fryer Spring Rolls?
Allow cooling completely before storing in a sealed pot in the fridge for a few days. For a more extended period, like 2-3 months, you can store them best by putting them in a sealed container in the freezer.
How Should Air Fryer Spring Rolls Be Reheated?
Place on a baking tray in the oven for around 10 min or when heated thoroughly (180C / 350F). It’s not necessary to thaw the rolls first.
Is It Possible to Store the Uncooked Rolls?
The rolls can also be frozen raw in a sealed container. However, you’ll need to cook frozen rolls for a little longer; add 10 minutes to the indicated cook time and enjoy them.
Why Should I Make This Recipe Using Frozen Spinach?
As the frozen spinach is previously pressed down, frozen spinach is not only handier, but it is also much easier to cook. It’s preferable to pack a large bag of fresh spinach into a small container. Before using frozen spinach, make sure it’s completely defrosted and drained.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Spinach Rolls
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- ½ cup R4omano cheese grated
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package frozen phyllo dough thawed
- 1 (16- ounce) package frozen spinach thawed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients except phyllo dough and oil and pulse until smooth.
- Place one phyllo sheet on the cutting board and cut into three rectangular strips.
- Brush each strip with the oil.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of spinach mixture along with the short side of a strip.
- Roll the dough to secure the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining phyllo sheets and spinach mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355°F to preheat for 4 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the rolls into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the rolls from Air Fryer and serve.