Vegetarian cuisines have been changed a lot with that of tofu. Tofu is well known for its use in making several delicious cuisines on special occasions for vegetarians.
This air fryer tofu with the peanut sauce recipe will take you to a new world of taste and flavors. It is so delicious that many non-vegetarians prefer it over meat on certain occasions.
It is effortless to make this savory cuisine for your dinner within only half an hour.
What Ingredients Are Required to Make Tofu For this Recipe?
To make tofu, you need some top seasoning ingredients to introduce savory and delicious flavors in them. These are maple syrup, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, minced garlic, grated ginger, tofu, salt, and some other spices of your choice. Ensure that you have drained the tofu and cut it into long strips instead of cubes.
What Ingredients are Required to Make Peanut Sauce for This Delicious Cuisine?
Most of the ingredients of this sauce except one or two ingredients are similar to those used in making tofu. Ingredients required to make peanut sauce are sriracha sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, peanut butter, grated ginger, and minced garlic. You have to mix these things to make peanut sauce for this savory cuisine.
What are Some Suggestions from Expert Chefs to Make This Recipe With Perfection?
- First of all, you have to take great care when adding salt to this cuisine. You have to use different sauces, especially soy sauce, whose salt content is already high. Therefore, it is suggested to add no salt to prevent your cuisine from bitterness.
- Cook the tofu appropriately using your air fryer. Make sure to flip them halfway to get equal crispiness on both sides.
- You can serve peanut sauce as a dipping sauce with them or cook tofu in it for 3 minutes.
- Brown rice and fresh veggies will go well with this recipe.
More Vegetable Recipes
- Air Fryer Stuffed Butternut Pumpkin
- Air Fryer Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Oats & Beans Stuffed Bell Peppers
Air Fryer Tofu with Peanut SauceA satisfying vegetarian meal of tofu for your dining table…
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger peeled
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 (14-ounces) block tofu pressed, drained and cut into strips
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger peeled
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 6 tbsp water
- For tofu: in a food processor, put all the ingredients except tofu and pulse until smooth.
- In a bowl, blend together the marinade and tofu.
- Set aside to marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak 6 bamboo skewers into the water for about 30 minutes.
- With a cutter, cut each skewer in half.
- Thread one tofu strip onto each little bamboo stick.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the skewer into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for sauce: add all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the skewer from Air Fryer and transfer the tofu cubes onto serving plates.
- Top with the sauce and serve.
NutritionCalories: 298kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 12gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 1264mgPotassium: 350mgFiber: 2gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂