A soft, juicy, and puffed dessert is undoubtedly something you want to have after every meal. However, making such a type of dessert is quite tricky as you have to maintain the taste and texture at the same time.
But with this air fryer Vanilla soufflé recipe, all the tricks are going to be on your fingertips. You can make this juicy and delicious dessert by just using your air fryer in less than 40 minutes.
What Should I Make Vanilla Soufflés in an Air Fryer?
Maintaining the internal juiciness and puff of the soufflés is considered the most challenging step a chef has to face. Many experts also failed as they didn’t have enough skills. However, this problem is solved by using an air fryer. Using an air fryer will help you maintain the internal texture without overcooking and diminishing the flavors.
What are the Ingredients to Make This Air Fryer Vanilla Soufflé?
The essential ingredients required to make this dessert are butter, all-purpose flour, sugar, milk, vanilla extract, eggs, and tartar. Make sure that you have cracked the eggs and separated the egg whites and yolks. After making them, powdered sugar might also be required to drizzle over the soufflés.
How to Make the Mixture for Soufflés?
First, you have to make a mixture using flour and butter. Then you have to melt sugar in the milk and then mix well. After that, you have to add a mixture of egg yolks and other ingredients. Then add the egg whites mixture and all other ingredients such as tartar. Then you have to mix all of them in a bowl and fill ramekins with it.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Vanilla Soufflé
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar, divided plus 2 tbsp
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract divided
- 4 egg yolk
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar plus extra for dusting
- Grease 6 ramekins with cooking spray and sprinkle each with a pinch of sugar.
- In a bowl, add the butter, and flour and mix until smooth paste forms.
- In a medium pan, mix together ½ cup of sugar and milk over medium-low heat and cook for about 3 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved, stirring continuously.
- Add the flour mixture, whisking continuously and simmer for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the heat and stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Set aside for about 10 minutes to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the egg yolks and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add the egg yolk mixture into milk mixture and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, add the egg whites, cream of tartar, remaining sugar, and vanilla extract and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites mixture into milk mixture.
- Place the mixture into the prepared ramekins evenly.
- With the back of a spoon, smooth the top surface of each ramekin.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 330 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ramekins into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14-16 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ramekins from Air Fryer and set aside to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and serve warm.