Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies are delicious and sweet. You can instantly cook a yummy batch of these cake mix cookies in an air fryer.
In an air fryer, the cookies come out soft and perfectly baked. I have made cake mix cookies so many times in an air fryer. My kids always love to eat cake mix cookies.
How Can I Put Came Mix Cookies in an Air Fryer?
You must not put cake mix cookies on the air fryer basket. Place parchment paper on the air fryer basket first. Preheat it for 5 minutes.
After preheating parchment paper, place cake mix cookies on it. Now, you can slide in the basket. Due to parchment paper, the cookies will not burn or stick to the air fryer basket.
Should I Take Out Cake Mix Cookies from an Air Fryer Right After Baking It?
You do not need to take cake mix cookies from an air fryer basket right after baking them. Let them cool down for 2-3 minutes. After 3 minutes of cooling down, you can take them out.
How Much Temperature and Time is Needed to Bake Cake Mix Cookies in an Air Fryer?
The air fryer needs 350° F temperature for baking cake mix cookies. However, it would be best if you preheated the air fryer at the same temperature for 5 minutes. Make sure to set the required time on your air fryer for baking cookies. The time needed for an air fryer to bake cake mix cookies is 6-8 minutes. That said, your cake mix cookies will come out perfectly baked, soft and yummy at 320° F temperature in 6-8 minutes.
Can I Reheat Previously Baked Cake Mix Cookies in an Air Fryer?
You can warm up previously baked cake mix cookies in an air fryer. Set the temperature low and heat them for 2-3 minutes. They will come out as soft as freshly baked cookies.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 (15-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½-2 cups rainbow sprinkles
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make about 12 equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- Line the bottom of Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, place the sprinkles.
- Roll each dough ball into sprinkles and press slightly.
- After preheating, arrange 6 cookies into the prepared Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6-8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, let the cookies cool in the basket for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then transfer the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.