Long summer days can lead to untimely hunger, but don’t worry, as summer always brings zucchini snacks along with it.
The Air fryer zucchini chips are a perfect fit for your boring summer. Crispy and crunchy zucchini chips are very easy to make.
You have to pick some fresh zucchini from your garden or a vegetable shop, cut them, and introduce them to the air fryer to get them ready.
What are the Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Zucchini Chips?
The essential ingredients include fresh zucchini, which is thinly sliced, some apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and some seasoning of your choice.
What Should We Air Fry Zucchini Chips Instead of Pan Frying?
Using an air fryer will prevent you from the oil retained in chips while frying in the pan. Moreover, it will cook them by dehydrating them. As a result, the carbs content will be decreased to 3 grams per serving.
How Much Time is Required to Make Zucchini Chips in an Air Fryer?
Total 33 to 35 minutes will be required to make air fryer zucchini chips. 15 minutes will be required for preparations such as cutting and coating, and 18 to 20 minutes will be required to cook them in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thinly Cut the slices with a sharp knife and keep them even. The thickness should also be perfect so that your chips will be crispier and tastier than ever.
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar Don’t overcrowd the air fryer's basket. Always arrange the slices in a single layer to cook evenly and get crispier altogether.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray After coating with salt and other spices, let your zucchini sit for a minute or two, and then dry them by patting with a towel. This will prevent soggy chips.
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, add zucchini and vinegar and toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the zucchini slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17-18 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the zucchini slices once after 9 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the zucchini chips from Air Fryer and transfer into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle zucchini chips with seasoned salt and garlic powder and serve.
More Snack Recipes