Have you ever tasted chocolate blackberry muffins? If not, you miss out on one of the most delicious muffin recipes. It’s a great treat for any occasion and is sure to please everyone. Chocolate blackberry muffins are a fantastic treat that will make anyone’s day brighter. Its deep chocolate flavor and tartness from the blackberry pieces will satisfy your sweet tooth craving. Plus, they are so easy to make that it won’t take too much time either – follow these simple steps, and you’ll have delicious homemade muffins in no time! So why wait? Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about this fantastic recipe.
What Is a Chocolate Blackberries Muffin?
Chocolate blackberry muffins are a tasty combination of two classic flavors. The combination of semisweet chocolate and tart blackberries produces a flavor that is both tart and sweet at the same time. The addition of the crunchy almonds gives it an extra bit of texture that can’t be beaten.
Can I Add Other Ingredients?
Yes! For an even more decadent treat, you can customize this recipe by adding different ingredients, such as white chocolate chips or nuts like walnuts or hazelnuts. If preferred, you can also use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour.
Hot to store Chocolate Blackberries Muffin?
Chocolate blackberries muffin is an irresistible treat that you can easily store with a few simple steps. To keep these delicious muffins fresh, cool the chocolate blackberry muffin entirely before storing them in an airtight container or bag. If there are any leftover muffins, it is a good idea to keep them in the refrigerator, where the chocolate blackberries muffin will stay fresh for up to one week.
More Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Blackberries Muffins
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 large eggs
- 11 ounces semi sweet chocolate melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour packed
- pinch salt
- 20 fresh blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Line 12 cups of muffintin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, addsugar and butter and with an electric beater, beat till creamy.
- Add eggs and chocolateand beat till well combined.
- Slowly, add flour andsalt and beat till well combined.
- Transfer the mixtureinto prepared muffin cups about ½ full.
- Place 2 blackberries ineach cup.
- Top with the remainingflour mixture.
- Bake for about 10-12minutes.
- Remove the muffin tinfrom oven and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Then invert the muffinsonto the wire rack to cool completely before serving.