Are you looking for something a little indulgent yet surprisingly easy to make? These mini almond tarts are just the thing! A delicious pastry filled with sweet and crunchy almonds, they’re small enough that you can feel free to indulge without taking in too many calories. Plus, it won’t take much effort on your part – with only four ingredients used, this recipe is incredibly simple and straightforward! So if you have a few extra minutes between Zoom calls or want something special for an upcoming brunch gathering, whip up these tasty desserts!
Why Should You Make Mini Almond Tarts?
Reasons to Make Mini Almond Tarts
- Perfectly sized, they make a great snack or light dessert option if you don’t want to indulge too much.
- Plus, they’re quick and easy enough that anyone can make them — even those who don’t consider themselves experienced cooks!
- Fresh ingredients come together perfectly in this classic recipe we know you’ll love.
How to Store Mini Almond Tart?
Pack cold tartlets into a suitable container before dusting them with icing sugar; freeze for up to 1 month. Allow for a few hours of defrosting before dusting with icing sugar. They can be slightly warmed before serving.
Top Tip to Make One Large Tart
Press the crust into the bottom and sides in a greased 9″ fluted tart pan. Freeze for 15 minutes after pricking all over with a fork. Bake the crust for 18 to 22 minutes, then add the filling and bake for another 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is golden and set.
How to Serve Mini Almond Tarts?
These delectable almond tartlets are incredibly simple to make at home. They are delicious, served warm with cream, custard, or simply on their own with a cup of tea.
More Dessert Recipes
Mini Almond Tarts
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup butter softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup almonds slivered
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1½ tbsp cream
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 12 cups muffin pan with cookingspray.
- For tart shells: in a bowl, add sugar andbutter and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add flour, beating continuously untila smooth dough forms.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffincups evenly.
- With your fingers, press the dough into thebottom and up the sides.
- For filling: in a small-sized pan, blendtogether brown sugar, almonds, and butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and cream and bring to a gentleboil, stirring continuously.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stirringcontinuously.
- Remove the pan of filling from heat and letit cool slightly.
- Pour the filling mixture in the prepared tartshells evenly.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 10-15minutes.
- Carefully remove each tart from the muffincups and serve.