This dry fruit cake is full of crunchy nuts and soft dried fruit, on that festive classic, a fresh and possibly even superior approach. The cake is fantastic and delicious. Children love dry fruit cakes because they are so healthy.
It pairs perfectly with a cup of tea and a cake when you’ve been out all day. This dish is even more cherished today because so many more dried fruits are available to use in variations.
I’ll prepare something more intensive for important occasions, but this cake is ideal for everyday eating because it’s good, quick, and straightforward.
Conversion of the Cake Tin
- If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can bake this fruit cake in a deep, circular pan with a diameter of 15 or 18 cm (6 inches).
- Increase the cooking temperature by 10°C if you want to make this recipe in two 1-pound loaf pans. Cut cooking time in half and continue testing until it is finished.
HOW Should Dried Fruit Cake Be Stored?
After the dry fruit bread has completely cooled, cover it in foil or put it in a plastic storage bag and keep it at room temperature.
This yeast bread with dry fruit will keep for about 3–4 days at room temperature if properly stored. The dried fruit cake should be frozen for longer-term storage in stifling heat and humidity.
To freeze, cover the buns tightly in aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap or place the fruit loaf in a heavy-duty freezer bag.
They will keep their finest quality for around three months if stored properly.
More Dessert Recipes
Dried Fruit Loaf Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup creamy almond butter softened
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots chopped finely
- ¼ cup almonds chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 ºF.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper andthe lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- Place arrowroot powder, baking soda, and salt ina large bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, butter, oil, honeyand vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add egg mixture into bowl with flour mixture andmix until well combined.
- Gently, fold in seeds, dried fruit and almonds.
- 1. Place the breadmixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Bake forapproximately 40-50 minutes oruntil a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove thebread pan from oven and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 15minutes.
- Now, invert the bread onto the wire rack tocool completely before slicing.
- Cut the cake into desired-sized slices andserve.