Introducing Strawberry Jam Cake, a delicious and moist cake that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is made with fresh strawberries and your favorite jam, creating a unique and irresistible flavor combination. Not only is this recipe a crowd-pleaser, but it also offers some nutritional and health benefits. Fresh strawberries are a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants, while the jam adds a sweet and fruity touch.
Don’t wait any longer; give this strawberry cake recipe a try and elevate your dessert game to a whole new level!
- How many servings does this recipe make?
- How long does it take to prepare and cook this strawberry cake?
- What are the nutritional benefits of Strawberry Jam Cake?
- Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?
- How long will Strawberry Jam Cake last in the fridge?
- What is the best way to reheat Strawberry Jam Cake?
- How to make the recipe more healthy?
- What are some ways to serve Strawberry Jam Cake?
- More Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Jam Cake
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 12 servings.
How long does it take to prepare and cook this strawberry cake?
The preparation time is 20 minutes, and the cooking time is 30 minutes, for a total time of 50 minutes.
What are the nutritional benefits of Strawberry Jam Cake?
Fresh strawberries are a good source of vitamin C, which helps boost the immune system, and antioxidants, which can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. The jam used in the recipe also adds a sweet and fruity touch, making it a delicious and healthy treat.
Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe, but be sure to thaw them before using them.
How long will Strawberry Jam Cake last in the fridge?
If stored properly, Strawberry Jam Cake will last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
What is the best way to reheat Strawberry Jam Cake?
The best way to reheat Strawberry Jam Cake is to place it in a 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. You can also reheat it in the microwave, but be sure to cover it with a paper towel to prevent it from drying out.
How to make the recipe more healthy?
- Use less sugar
- Use Whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour
- Use more fruit and less jam
What are some ways to serve Strawberry Jam Cake?
- With a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
- With a drizzle of chocolate sauce
- With a spoonful of whipped cream
- With a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
More Dessert Recipes
- Meringue Cookies
- Walnut Brownies
- Strawberry Tart
Strawberry Jam CakeA subtly deliciousand melt-in-your-mouth cakefor your dessert table… This cake will be a hit for a special Valentine'streat.
- 2½ cups cake flour plus extra for dusting
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup strawberry jam
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup whole buttermilk
- ¼ tsp liquid red food coloring
- 2(8-ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 2 cups butter softened
- 8 cups confectioners’sugar
- ½ cup fresh strawberries hulled and finely chopped
- 2 tsp strawberry extarct
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Always use non-stick cooking spray to prevent the cake from sticking tothe pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Grease 3 (9-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray andthen dust each with flour lightly.
- Line bottom of each cake pan with baking paper and then spray it with cooking spray.
- For cake: in a medium bowl, sift together the cake flour, baking powder, bakingsoda and salt.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar and butter and with a hand-held electric mixer,beat on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add in jam and strawberry extract and beat until well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk and beat until just combined.
- Add in food coloring and mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into the prepared cake pans evenly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the cake pans from oven and place onto the wire racks to cool for about 10minutes.
- Then invert the cakes onto the racks to cool completely.
- For frosting: in a large bowl, add cream cheeseand butter and with a hand-held electric mixer, beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Slowly add the confectioners’ sugar, beating welluntil smooth.
- Add in strawberries and extractand beat untilwell combined.
- Arrange1 cake onto a serving plate.
- Spreada thin layer of frosting over the cake in an even layer.
- Now,arrange the second cake on top of frosting.
- Spread frosting on top of second cake in an even layer.
- Place the third cake on top of frosting.
- Spread the frosting on top and sides of cake evenly.
- Garnish the cake with strawberries and serve.
NutritionCalories: 2464kcalCarbohydrates: 170gProtein: 39gFat: 185gSaturated Fat: 108gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 48gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 601mgSodium: 1982mgPotassium: 838mgFiber: 1gSugar: 136gVitamin A: 7263IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 618mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂