Having some sort of cake with tea or coffee as a snack is a tradition still common in almost every region of the world.
There is no reason to deny a cake unless you have some health issues due to its ingredients.
However, making a fresh cake with tea is not an easy task. You can try this air fryer apple cake recipe to make a tender cake with the rich taste of apples and some spices.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make These Snack Cakes?
First of all, you need some apples cut into tiny pieces. Flour, brown sugar, nutmeg, which is finally grounded, eggs, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, etc., are some other ingredients that will make the most of the cake and give it the shape. Nutmeg gives an intense aroma and flavor of hot spices, which is the identity of these apple cakes.
How to Make Batter for These Delicious Apple Cakes?
First, you must take all the ingredients into a big bowl and mix them with an electric mixer. Once the mixture is perfectly mixed, the next step is to add apple pieces. Add them using your hands and mix them with your hands.
Experts’ Suggestion to Achieve Perfection in Your First Ever Try
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer to stimulate the baking process and help achieve the perfect texture.
- Cover the batter with aluminum foil and pierce it using a fork. This will help in the quick baking of the cakes.
- Don’t forget to remove the cover of aluminum foil for the last five minutes of cooking as it will give crunchiness to the outer layer of the cake.
- Serve them after completely cooling and drizzling them with caramel or sprinkling powdered sugar or cinnamon will double the flavor and taste.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Apple Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- to taste salt
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil plus 1 tsp
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups apples peeled and chopped
- Lightly grease a cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, add the egg, and oil and whisk until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, beating continuously until well combined.
- Fold in the apple pieces.
- Place mixture evenly into the prepared cakepan.
- With a piece of foil, cover the pan and with a fork, poke some holes on top.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 45 minutes.
- After 40 minutes of cooking, remove the foil from cake pan.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Now, invert the cake onto wire rack to completely cool before slicing.
- Cut the cake into desired-sized slices and serve.