Are you not full of eating bread and similar other things for breakfast? Definitely, you do, but due to a shortage of time at breakfast, you have to be bound with these loaves of bread, jams, and omelets. However, it’s time to turn things in your favor as this air fryer bacon, and spinach quiche recipe is here to assist you in making a delicious breakfast. It will take almost zero effort from your end to make this.
What are the Ingredients to Make This Breakfast Cuisine?
The ingredients are ubiquitous and readily available in almost every kitchen or nearby store. It would help if you had some bacon slices, parmesan cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, Tabasco sauce, salt, pepper, and some other seasoning. Make sure that the cheese is shredded completely. Spinach should also be chopped completely.
Should Bacon be Cooked Before Adding to this Recipe?
Yes, it is necessary to use perfectly cooked slices of bacon. Bacon will take a lot of time if you wish to get it cooked with other ingredients. As a result, the other ingredients will be overcooked and lose their taste. Therefore, you must add bacon after cooking it. It will also absorb all the tastes of cheese and other ingredients in the cooked state.
What Should Be the Time and Temperature Arrangement For Making This Recipe?
The total time required by this recipe is about 27 minutes. However, not all this time is required for cooking it. Fifteen minutes are just required for preparations. After all the preparations are done, you have to set the temperature of the air fryer at 320 degrees Fahrenheit and let the Quiche cook for 12 minutes. The temperature will be the same for both preheating and Cooking phases.
- After cooking, get it into a serving plate and cut it into equal-sized wedges before serving it.
- Serving it with some sauce and a side dish will be a good move.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon &Spinach Quiche
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cooked bacon slices chopped
- ½ cup fresh spinach chopped
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese sheredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Lightly grease a small baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large-sized bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack to cool for about 5minutes before serving.
- Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve hot.