Bananas are available throughout the year. You can experiment with this fruit and make it more fun to eat.
You can make banana chips with bananas. Banana chips are a blend of sweet, salty, and tasty ingredients. Your kids will love to eat it at lunchtime.
Air fryer helps you make banana chips quickly. Your delicious banana chips would be ready within 10 minutes inside an air fryer.
Are Air Fryer Banana Chips Healthy for My Kids?
Air fryer banana chips can aid your kid’s health in many ways. Banana chips contain the following nutrients:
- Vitamin A
All these nutrients are good for eyesight. They also maintain blood pressure. Most importantly, they provide kids with energy. Therefore, this snack is not only yummy but healthy too. However, excessive consumption of banana chips leads to weight gain.
Why Should I Make Banana Chips Inside an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is the best way to attain crispness and dehydration of banana chips. According to traditional methods, if you make banana chips, they get ready in 2-4 hours. Sometimes, they can even take 12 hours to get prepared. However, they might still come out soggy and chewy.
What Are the Ingredients Used for Making Banana Chips Inside an Air Fryer?
Banana chips get ready with four ingredients inside an air fryer. Bananas, olive oil, black pepper, and salt are all you need. It would help if you had non-stick cooking spray to avoid banana chips sticking to the air fryer basket.
Why Are My Banana Chips So Mushy?
Banana chips come out mushy if you cut thick slices of banana. They might come out less crispy if you do not use olive oil. Furthermore, your banana chips may also come out soggy if you do not heat them at the required temperature, 355° F.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 raw bananas peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the banana slices with oil evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the banana slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the banana slices from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and serve.