Spending summer holidays is not possible, just sitting on the couch all day long without any snacks.
However, spending a long time in the kitchen on hot summer noon to make some snacks also seems like hell for you.
Don’t worry, as the air fryer green beans recipe is here to bring some new snacks to you with almost little to no effort.
Should You Soak Green Beans in Water Before Cooking Them in an Air Fryer?
When you are looking to cook your green beans in an air fryer, you don’t need to soak them in water. Doing so will result in water retention by the beans and require a lot of time to cook them. Moreover, soaked beams will not get the crunch, and you might miss certain flavors.
What to do if Green Beans Remain Hard After Cooking in an Air Fryer?
There is a possibility that your bean might remain hard even after giving proper time and temperature in the air fryer. In such cases, give 2 more minutes to them and continue doing so till your beans attain the internal tenderness you are looking for.
Can Frozen Green Beans Cook in an Air Fryer?
The perfect method to cook frozen green beans in an air fryer is to thaw them first. To defrost or thaw them, rinse them with cold tap water until they partially defrost. Another way is to directly put them in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. Then get them out and toss them with a coat of flour, seasonings, egg, and breadcrumbs and then again cook for a few minutes.
How to serve Air Fruit Green Beans?
The best way is to serve them with your favorite ranch or use blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce for them.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Crispy Green Beans
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup flour
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- In a shallow bowl, blend together the flour, salt and black pepper.
- In a second shallow bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In a third shallow bowl, blend together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat the green beans with flour, then dip into beaten eggs and finally, coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the green beans into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the green beans once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the green beans from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply