Freshly made banana yogurt bread with healthy and flavorful ingredients! It smells delicious, fragrant from the vanilla extract, and moist when it’s baking by adding up Greek yogurt.
This Air Fryer Banana Yogurt Bread has the right texture and is delicate and moist. It’s so simple to create pantry goods that even youngsters can do without supervision.
It’s pretty simple, requiring only a few common ingredients and getting done in less than an hour.
Why Are You Going To Love This Air Fryer Banana Yogurt Bread??
- Very Simple: This straightforward recipe takes only 15 minutes to prepare.
- Super Fast: Air Fryer Banana Yogurt Bread takes about half the time as the oven version because it is smaller.
- There’s no waste: It’s a terrific method to get rid of overripe bananas.
- Appetizing Portable breakfast: It is both crowds pleasing and portable.
- Pantry Ingredients: Basic pantry/refrigerator ingredients are used in this recipe.
- Diet-Friendly: Good for both the Vegetarian and Weight Watchers.
What Type of Ripe Bananas Should I Use?
You’ll need soft, overripe bananas for this. They’re a darkish yellow color with numerous black dots. You should wait a few days if they aren’t ripe enough. Use a fork to mash them or a blender to purée them.
Essential Tips & Tricks:
- Before preparing this Air Fryer Banana Yogurt Bread, make sure all the ingredients you are using are at room temperature.
- To prevent the quick bread from sticking, you can use parchment paper to line the bottom of the pan while lightly oiling it.
- The temperature of an air fryer varies depending on the brand and type. I suggest starting with a shorter cook time, testing for readiness, and eventually increasing the time as needed.
How to Store It?
I recommend preparing a batch of loaves at once and storing them by wrapping them in plastic wrap and then keeping them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months in a Ziploc bag.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Banana Yogurt Bread
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas peeled and mashed
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift together the flours, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix well the egg, granulated sugar, yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the bananas and beat until well combined.
- Now, add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 310 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 35 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then invert the bread onto the wire rack to cool completely cool before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.