Have you ever considered cooking eggs in the air fryer? I used to wonder! That’s when I came across this air fryer broccoli quiche, which is just amazing!
This recipe is excellent for anyone merely getting started with air fryer cooking. It is made with simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. It is straightforward to cook for lunch or breakfast.
This recipe comes with cooking eggs to perfection, and the air fryer does an outstanding job of keeping them fluffy and light, resulting in a delightful quiche that the entire family will enjoy.
How Is The Texture of Quiche Cooked in the Air Fryer?
Wonderful! The quiche in the air fryer has the best texture. Something magical happens to the eggs in this beautiful appliance as it makes them so fluffy, light, and delicious! Isn’t it all the air circulating?
Is It Possible to Make Quiche Ahead of Time or freeze It?
On both accounts, yes. This recipe will work if you make it in advance and later keep it refrigerated until ready to dish out.
When you adequately cover or store the quiche in an airtight container, refrigerated quiche will last for 2-3 days. It needs to be reheated in the air fryer or oven until adequately warmed.
Let’s say you want to put the quiche in the freezer. Allow it to cool to room temperature before wrapping the quiche in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. The quiche can keep for around two to three months in the refrigerator.
Allow the quiche to defrost throughout the night in the refrigerator before using it. Then it can be easily reheated in an air fryer or the oven until thoroughly warmed.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Broccoli Quiche
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 frozen ready-made pie crust
- 2 cup broccoli florets chopped
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 ½ cups milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Lightly grease a quiche pan. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the broccoli and eggs.
- Add the milk, cheese, salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Arrange the crust into the prepared quiche pan.
- Place the broccoli mixture over the crust evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the quiche pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 300 °F for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the quiche pan from Air Fryer and serve.